Dr Louise Johnson
Dr Louise Johnson has practiced as a psychologist since 2000 in a range of settings providing clinical assessments and therapy for adults, couples, and adolescents. Louise has worked with people experiencing a variety of presenting issues including chronic pain, anxiety, depression, stress management, anger, and behaviour problems.
Prior to completing her training as a Clinical Psychologist, Louise trained as a Rehabilitation Counsellor and for several years worked in assisting people with chronic illness or injury return to productive, fulfilling lives.
Louise has interest and experience in a range of clinical approaches, including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Schema Therapy, and Mindfulness Based Therapies. Louise has presented seminars to other professions to educate them about the benefits of psychological therapy.
Louise holds both a Clinical Masters degree and Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from Macquarie University.
Professional Registration and Memberships
- Registration to provide clinical psychology services with Medicare
- Full registration with the Psychology Board of Australia (PSY0001266013)
- Endorsement of clinical psychology as an area of practice with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society College of Clinical Psychologists
- Member of the Anxiety Practitioners Network
Phone: 0411 153 121
For further information: http://www.psychologylounge.com.au